I’m posting this just as Tyson is about to turn 10 months old, but better late than never!
Here are some of the things I want to remember about Tyson during his ninth month…
- Favourite Foods: Apples (apple sauce, apple butter, pieces of apple…he loves them all), lentil soup, rice puffs, turnip
- Most Disliked Foods: Spinach (unless I mix it in with other things), avocado (still!)
- How he shoves handfuls of food into his mouth but only 1-2 pieces actually get in.
- How he refuses to imitate anything we do, but will then perform when we aren’t asking. Stubborn little devil.
- His belly laugh, and how odd things strike him funny – like someone coughing.
- His love of balls. Big ones, little ones, footballs, basket-balls…he loves them all and will spend hours chasing them.
- How much he loves the book “Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See” and how he will just sit and listen to the whole thing over and over.
- How he plays with his hands when we read him a story.
- His obsession with the telephone and the funny sounds he makes when it rings or I am talking to someone.
- How he refuses to nap for more than an hour. Ever. Typically I get 30-45 minutes per nap. More precious time together, right? 🙂
- And then how grumpy he is for the next 30 minutes after he wakes up from his naps (he obviously gets this from his father!)
- How much he loves being in the bathtub.
- How he pulls the plug out of the bathtub and thinks it’s hilarious.
- His coy little smile.
Tyson’s personality is shining through more and more each day. I can’t wait to see what the next month will bring!