Confidently transform your picky child’s eating habits in 6 weeks and give them the healthy kick start they need!
(without bribing them with ice-cream, secretly sneaking greens into their smoothie or wanting to tear your hair out in frustration).
I want you to take a moment and imagine a world where…
You cook one meal that everyone will eat. (Say goodbye to cooking a separate meal for your child)
Coming to the table doesn’t include yelling, screaming, tantrums or drama. (Your child comes to the table willingly and your family ENJOYS meals together)
Your child is eating consistently at meals and you’re not worried that they’re going to starve. (You feel like a super-mama because you’re setting them up for a healthy future)
They’re curious and excited about food and open to trying new things. (No more of the same 4 foods on rotation)
YEP, FOR REAL!
The truth is nothing changes if nothing changes.
Meaning, if you want your picky eater to start eating a wide variety of food on the regular, for them to really, truly look forward to coming to the table, and to make sure you are setting them up to be a happy and healthy eater for the rest of their lives…you need to do something DIFFERENT than what you’ve already been doing.
The Picky Eater Reboot
The Picky Eater Reboot
A fun and interactive online group coaching program for moms who want to shake things up at the dinner table. Join this program and you will see some BIG changes in your picky eater in a SHORT period of time.
Think of it as a “mini-bootcamp”, designed to whip your kid’s habits into shape. (But with no yelling or push-ups required.)
Together, we’ll guide your picky eater through a series of strategies that will change their attitude towards food and get them excited to come to the table. And most importantly, you’ll learn how set your child up for a lifetime of healthy eating. (So you won’t be calling them when they’re 25 to make sure they’ve eaten their veggies.)
**This round of the The Picky Eater Reboot starts on January 29th, 2018**
“Before the Picky Eater Reboot, dinner time was stressful and my picky eater was very anxious. Plus there was a lot of pressure and bribery happening! Now mealtimes are much less stressful for everyone and I feel confident that my daughter is developing healthy habits. The content and strategies in the program are so great and Sarah’s philosophies and approach totally resonated with me. I want her to move in with us!”
Amanda, mom of a 4 year old
You’ll get 6 weeks of video lessons, homework checklists and additional resources (recipes, worksheets, checklists etc), access to the private Facebook group, all of the bonuses and more!
Join NOW for $297 $247*
Sign up for The Picky Eater Reboot TODAY!
*Early bird pricing ends January 22 at midnight (EST) and the reboot starts January 29, 2018. (Space is limited and this may be the only time I run the program this year.)
This program is totally research based but delivered in a fun, easy to manage format so it doesn’t feel like school. (We’re talking 30 minutes in front of your computer per week – max!)
All my advice is PRACTICAL and broken down into easy to digest steps (even for us with mommy-brain).
And the best part? You can do it from your own home, at your own pace, in your own pajamas. Yay!
This program contains TWO PARTS that make transforming your picky eater easy (you won’t need to invest hours a day in order to see results) and a TON of fun.
PART 1 – WEEKLY VIDEO LESSONS
Every week during the 6-week program, you’ll receive access to a weekly lesson, which includes:
- A short VIDEO (that you can watch from anywhere) where you’ll learn powerful feeding theories + actionable strategies that will change your child’s eating habits.
- A weekly HOMEWORK CHECKLIST with step-by-step instructions on how you can apply the strategies right away (so that you start seeing immediate results)
- 2-3 RESOURCES that will enhance the effectiveness of the strategy (recipes, a worksheet, checklists and other fun and helpful things)
This program is super easy to follow and totally self-paced. You can watch the videos whenever and wherever you have time! (While you’re brushing your teeth?)
Here’s just some of what you’ll learn in each of the SIX modules:
We’ll set a basic framework for working with a picky eater. Learn the best practices that will set your picky eater up for success.
- The most important (but super simple) first step to shifting your child’s attitude at mealtime.
- The root cause of your child’s picky eating and how to tailor your apporach accordingly.
- Your role at the table (HINT: it’s not what you think) and where to let your child have control.
- How to know if your child is eating too much or too little to ensure they’re getting the nutrients they need to thrive.
Like with all things parenting, setting up the right boundaries (and staying consistent) can make all the difference with picky eating.
- The right timing for meals and snacks and why a schedule will transform mealtime.
- What foods to serve and how to leverage this knowledge at mealtime so that your child is more open to accepting foods.
- The correct seating and set-up at the table to support good eating and behaviour.
- How to start and end every meal to drastically increase the chance that your child will eat.
Making the eating experience enjoyable is key to developing a positive relationship with food.
- The biggest mistake preventing your child from eating and how to turn things around.
- How to turn meals into a place of calm and family connection and say goodbye to drama and complaining.
- Why letting them play with their food is a GOOD thing and how to do it the right way.
- Tons of strategies, ideas and activities for making food and mealtimes more appealing so that your child actually enjoys coming to the table.
This is all about getting your child to accept a wide variety of different foods on a regular basis.
- How to introduce NEW foods that your child will actually eat using foods and textures they already like.
- Why you’re serving the wrong thing for breakfast and what to serve instead.
- The right process for encouraging kids to explore new foods – no pressure required.
- What to do when your child doesn’t like food mixed together so you don’t have to say goodbye to soups, casseroles and other one-pot meals.
The small changes that can slowly shift your child’s mindset and help transform their relationship with food forever.
- Why talking about food outside of meals can encourage healthier eating and how to use specific tools to develop a curiousity about food.
- How to “sneak” veggies into food the right way and why being deceptive can backfire.
- What your child should and should not be saying at the table and how simple shifts in language can transform their attitude about food.
- Fun and interactive ways to get your kids excited about food so they will ASK to try new things.
When it comes to raising healthy eaters, there are no quick fixes. I’m not promising it’s going to be easy. We will focus on overcoming challenges now and as your child moves through various stages in life (hello teenagers!)
- How YOUR relationship with food affects your child’s eating and how to be the best possible example for them.
- The most effective way to handle treats so that your child isn’t constantly begging for them.
- Managing outside influences (ahem…grandparents) because you can’t keep your child in a bubble forever.
- How to make healthy habits last because we won’t be there to shove broccoli down their throat when they leave home.
PART 2 – GROUP COACHING
Getting help with your picky eater is nice. But having other mamas that totally get what you’re dealing with along for the ride? Well, that’s just plain FUN! (Who’s bringing the wine?)
The second component of The Picky Eater Reboot is access to a special Facebook Group that only participants can access, so you can converse with other moms who are going through the program at the same time. You can ask questions, give advice, share what’s been working, and of course, VENT!
I’ll be active in the group daily, facilitating discussion with relevant topics, providing extra tips, recipes and bonus videos + discussions, and tossing in my own experiences as well.
And, of course, I’ll be answering ANY and ALL questions. (Seriously – ask me anything. Want to know my most embarressing moment? I’ll tell ya!)
after the reboot…
You’ll feel CONFIDENT that you’re feeding your child in a way that will set them up to be a healthy eating adolescent, and then adult.
Mealtimes will be CALM, inspiring and even FUN! Your children will actually look forward to meals. (What?) And you will look forward to incorporating the strategies into your week because they’re super enjoyable for your kiddo.
Your child will become more CONSISTENT about eating. They’ll enjoy a variety of food and will be curious and maybe even adventurous about new foods. (Goodbye to only eating PB&J)
You’ll be KNOWLEDGEABLE about how to deal with picking eating problems as they arise. The course is given in bite-size pieces so it is manageable, and therefore retainable.
You’ll feel SUPPORTED. Even after the course, you’ll have access to the Facebook group if you ever need advice, support, or want to share a glass of wine over the interwebs.
YAY! SWEET, SWEET FREEDOM!
Michelle, mom of a 3 year old
And that’s not all…. (bonus alert!)
And that’s not all…. (bonus alert)
When you enroll in The Picky Eater Reboot, you’ll also get access to these amazing bonuses:
BONUS 1: Weekly TIPS email
BONUS 2: Nutrition for Kids 101 – Video
BONUS 3: 1-Week Meal Plan
Join NOW for the early bird price of $247
When does the program start?
What age is the program designed for?
How do I know if my child is "picky" enough for the program?
Does this program promote the "eat it or starve" method?
Are you going to tell me WHAT to feed my child?
I will be away for 1 week during the program. Can I still participate?
How much time do I need to dedicate to the program each week?
Do I have to choose just one of my kids to particiate in the reboot?
My child has a severe medical condition that impacts their ability to eat. Is this program right for them?
You’ll get 6 weeks of video lessons, homework checklists and additional resources (recipes, worksheets, checklists etc), access to the private Facebook group, all of the bonuses and more for only
Join NOW for $297 $247*
*Early bird pricing ends January 22 @ midnight EST and the reboot starts January 29, 2018. (Space is limited and may be the only time I run the program this year.)